Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why CALIFORNIA STUPID?

I chose the name of my blog for two reasons. I live in California and I wanted to write about something there is plenty of so I wouldn't run out of material.

That's not to say I couldn't have found other things about California to write about, but other blogger's are covering that. I have reached the stage in my life where I need to learn to laugh at stupid. I'm still working on that.

I live in Sacramento, California, home to an abundence of stupid. Therefore, I will probably focus most of my writings around Sacramento. Occasionally, something stupid and worth writing about will occur outside California. I give myself permission to write about that, as well.

As for comments, I welcome comments. Be advised, if I consider the comment to be stupid I will take you to task.

2 comments:

  1. Of COURSE there's an abundance of stupid in Sacramento ... the state capitol is located here and that building alone houses enough stupid to keep you writing for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a trend. Why stop at California Stupid? Let's talk North Carolina Stupid; reportedly the fastest growing religion in the state. Services every day in buildings all over the place; not to mention in vehicles actually moving on roads.
    How about New Hampshire Stupid? Live Free or Die? Reminds me of Patrick Henry's actual last words. After he was quoted as saying "Give me liberty or give me death," he was heard to say on the gallows - "Let me rephrase that."

    ReplyDelete